Tuesday 21 October 2014

mama

okay readers. well based on the post tittle, im going to post about my mother. unfortunately, i was not goimg to wish 'happy mothers day, mama !' or 'happy birthday, mama !'
BUT, im posting about MY IDOL. and my idol is my only mother in this whole wide world which was my mother. 
well everybody has idols. right ?
why i make my mother as my idol ?
because i want to make her as my idol lah. hahaha 
no lah. okay lets take it serious, man !

In the words of Oxford Learner's Dictionary, idol is person or thing that is loved and admired very much. I supposed that everyone of us have their own idol either a pop, singer , Prime Minister , or football players. For me, my mother, or 'mama' as she is affectionately called at home is my idol since I was young. 


Perhaps, of all the people in their life , a mother holds a special place as their idol, like me! It is she who brings her children into the world, teaches them their first words and mould their character. My mother is the most interesting women that I know. She was more than just an ordinary mother. She has influenced my lives in so many ways that is difficult to imagine my life without to teach people her. She always been there to share my triumphant and victorious moments, and when I had my share disappointments and frustrations, she was there with her kind words of comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment