Wednesday 22 October 2014

10 years later...

Hellooooooooooooooooooo and Assalamualaikum :) 
what would i be in 10 yeasr coming??
well i actually cant imagine what im going to be in 10 years coming. 
either im going to be what im going to be or im not going to be anything. (hoping this wont happend)
but i still want to be someone successful in shaa Allah.
well, on 10 years coming, i would like to be :

>  a successful engineer 
> i will get the chance to bring my family and i to perform hajj and umrah
> i would like to have my own big house
> i would like to have my own family (married he he )
> a pHD holder


so, those are what i want to be in 10 years coming. i really hope that i would fulfill all of my wishes in 10 years coming. in order to fulfill my ambitions, i must study hard from now and get a CGPA of 4.00 for every semester. i would like to make my family proud of me and of course i would like to make sure i will achieve my targets so that, i wont felt regret afterwards. so, have a blast. goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment