Sunday 19 October 2014

missions ain't possible

Assalamualaikum everyone :D
so now im writting my second posts. forgive if it will be too bored as im not the blogging type --'
so lets proceed. my second posts tittle is my msision. well everyone has their own misions. some wants to be doctors, lawyers, lecturers and many more. well i have my own missions too. my missions are :

  • i want to be a successful engineer in shaa Allah 
  • i want to take my family together with me to perform Haji and Umrah
  • i want to further my studies in UK 
  • i would like to have the courages to touch the furry animals. ha ha
  • i would like to have my own family he he he
so yeahh
that was my missions. i really hope that i would make my wishes come true. actaully there are some missions that i did not mention up there. but those are not important. so enjoy your reading. adios :D


No comments:

Post a Comment