Monday 27 October 2014

2 facts about me

Assalamualaikum readers :)
well today i would like to tell about my interest. it includes my favourite things, my advantages and many more.
well firstly, i love to hear to musics because musics was soo relaxing. genre music that i love most was RnB. i will always hear to music when im stressed out and sometimes during my free time, 

secondly, i love to read novels. usually i will read novels when i'm bored and during my school holidays. i like to read many types of novels. sometimes i can finish a 300 pages novel in just one day. sometimes i think it was cool but sometimes i think it was not cool as i had wasted my precious time on reading novels. 

so yeahh. that was some of facts that everybody should know i think. haha
well havva a good day dear. 
assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment